Bernett Research has been operating call centers since 1986. We own and operate three call centers in the Mountain and Pacific time zones equiped with 250 computer-aided-telephone-interviewing (CATI) stations. Skilled interviewers at each of its facilities know how to get answers to your questions.
Benefits of Telephone Surveys by Bernett
- The right audience. We have access to databases of consumers and business professionals meeting your specific criteria. We can also do random sampling.
- Proactive methodology. Call center interviewers can take your time-sensitive questions to the audience rather than waiting for them to come to you. With our proprietary software, we can also initiate email—and snail mail—during the phone interview.
There are many "online survey" companies acting like research firms today. Bernett Research is unique in that it is an established research firm that understands how to use online surveys to complement its full-line of research services. Online surveys offer fast access to a broad sample base. Bernett knows how to target your surveys to get the best response in the shortest amount of time. Sophisticated online survey technology engages and adapts automatically to each respondent.
Benefits of Online Surveys by Bernett
- Online audiences. Choose the right audience for online surveys from a broad selection of databases. We use a targeted approach to the specific audiences you need to access. Don't cast your questions blindly on the Web.
- Recruit respondents. We can use our call center to recruit respondents to participate in your online surveys. We can also integrate information about respondents from online registration or any existing databases. Links are emailed directly to the respondent.
Consumer-focused businesses, or any organization interested in collecting insights from people on-the-go, use our mobile surveys to get immediate feedback from customers as well as instant management alerts based on specific survey responses. The personal reach of our mobile service can help you build relationships with your customers by collecting email addresses to better target promotions and news to the right customers. Mobile surveys from Bernett are presented with your own logo and questions you can edit whenever you want. Your customers can access the surveys at any time via a smartphone, iPod touch, iPad, or online.
Benefits of Mobile Surveys by Bernett
- Instant customer feedback from easy-to-use mobile surveys
- Insights are delivered to management immediately
- Data is automatically stored and can be analyzed online
- Capture dynamic insights including photos from customers online
- Improve rankings on review sites by helping unsatisfied customers before they leave
Bernett convened its first focus group in 1973. There is no better way to find out what your partners, customers and potential customers think of your advertising, your products, or services. Whatever your needs, focus groups provide the perfect atmosphere for this kind of constructive encounter.
Benefits of Focus Groups by Bernett
- Room flexibility. We can set up our rooms to meet your exact needs including auditorium seating, living room, classroom, or conference room configurations. We also have a computer lab and a full kitchen.
- Participant recruiting. We can randomly recruit qualified participants for you through our dedicated executive recruiting staff, and maintain databases of pre-qualified individuals. We can also recruit participants for other focus group sites and tie your multi-market focus group efforts together in one report...
Jury research lets you find out firsthand how jurors will respond to your courtroom strategy before you go to court. Your opening statement could set the entire courtroom proceedings in a direction that serves your strategy; or not.
- If your strategy depends on the testimony of an expert witness, don't wait to find out in the courtroom that your expert comes across as arrogant or obtuse.
- Think your closing statements are compelling and dramatic. Don't wait until the verdict to find out you talked over the jurors' heads.
Benefits of Jury Research by Bernett
- State-of-the-art focus facility
- Comprehensive database of qualified respondents
Succeeding in politics means understanding public attitudes better than your opponents. Just reading the same public opinion polls that everyone else reads is not enough. To accomplish your political objectives you need to be able to target specific segments of the public with questions that are designed to reveal significant timely insights and are presented in way that produces the number and quality of responses you need to guide your decisions.
Bernett can tailor its portfolio of services to meet your exact needs, including:
- Get Out The Vote initiatives
- Issue testing
- Message testing
Trade shows provide a unique opportunity for competitive market intelligence gathering. Don’t give the competition a front row seat to your newest product release. Meet with your key prospects and top customers, exhibit new prototype products and gather important customer and user feedback off-site at Bernett’s headquarters in the World Trade Center complex, a short walk from the Boston Convention and Exhibition Center. We provide secure, product evaluation and event space equipped with high-tech video, audio and web capabilities.
- Have your own private and secure space while at the show
- Introduce a new product or demonstrate a new prototype
- Meet with customers away from your competitors
- Invite show visitors to your private marketing event
- Hold staff meetings prior to and/or after the show.
At its most basic level, research—any kind of research—is all about data. Processing data, as a result, is the fundamental science of research. There is an art to this science, however, and it requires an understanding that getting the most out of data involves much more than just crunching numbers, and manipulating codes. It takes a strategic approach that anticipates the best form for the raw data to take, integrates data from different sources together and compiles the data in an understandable and compelling format. Bernett research technicians are masters of this important art form.
Benefits of Data Processing by Bernett
- Data strategy. Identify in advance who is going to be looking at the results and develop the best format for the data to take.
- Tab plan. Identify the specific groups (banner points) you want to examine during the analysis. You can't know the results in advance but you need to know how you want to view them.
- Code open-ends. Sometimes a simple comment can articulate a complex issue eloquently. By coding open-ended questions, we bring the voice of the market into your survey design.